Behind The Collection GOOD EVENING February 22, 2024
What's The Deal With Puzzling? January 17, 2024
What To Write On A Mother's Day Card
Do you always struggle to figure out what to write in a Mother's day card?
We’ve got you covered and have come up with some foolproof templates to make you look extra thoughtful and make your mum feel special this year.
It’s easy; there are two options, one formal and one casual, that prompt each sentence to make a nice full thoughtful message just from you. AND we’ve included two examples to get you going. Of course, feel free to leave a line out if you want, or add another if you have a lot to say.
Now the hardest part is choosing a card from our awesome 2018 Mothers Day range because we are pretty sure it’s the best one yet. *thinking emoji* *thinking emoji*
- Happy Mothers Day!
- A sentence about why you want to thank them
- A sentence about your relationship
- A memory
- What you hope for the future
- A way to say I love you
Example using Sentimental Template
- Happy Mothers Day Mum!
- I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your always being such an amazing sounding board and bank of advice for me through a rough year.
- You really are one of my best friends and I think it’s really beautiful that as we grow, together, that we have become as much friends to one another as mother and daughter.
- But I still remember how hard you always worked just to make sure we didn’t have a worry in the world while we were little and I realise now how hard that must have been.
- I hope that I can be as much a blessing to you in any hard times to come, as you have been to me.
- You mean more to us all than you know.
- All my love, Rebecca.
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Tell your mum why she’s awesome
- Tell her why you want to thank her
- Small greeting to end
Example using Casual Template
- Happy Mothers Day!
- To the best mum and world-class cooker of lasagne and extraordinaire with advice on laundry and all things stain removal.
- Thank you for loving me at my best and also at my worst, and for phoning me every Sunday just to make sure I’m still alive.
- I hope you have an excellent day of honour and remember that I appreciate it all so much.
- With love from your child who still can’t stop spilling food down his shirt, Luke :)
Need some help picking the right card & gift? Check out our Mother's Day collection which has been thoughtfully curated to offer the best presents for your Mum!