Behind The Collection GOOD EVENING February 22, 2024
What's The Deal With Puzzling? January 17, 2024
How to Write a Heartfelt Mother's Day Card That Will Make Her Day
Are you always struggling to come up with the perfect words for your Mother's Day card? Look no further!
We've got you covered with foolproof templates that will make you look extra thoughtful and ensure your Mum feels special this year.
You have the option of choosing between a formal or casual template, each with prompts to create a heartfelt and complete message from you. To make it even easier, we've included two examples to help get you started. Of course, feel free to customise the templates by adding or removing lines to fit your unique message. The only difficult part now is choosing from our incredible selection of 2023 Mother's Day cards – we're confident it's our best yet!
- Happy Mothers Day!
- A sentence about why you want to thank them
- A sentence about your relationship
- A memory
- What you hope for the future
- A way to say I love you
Example using Sentimental Template
- Happy Mothers Day Mum!
- I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your always being such an amazing sounding board and bank of advice for me through a rough year.
- You really are one of my best friends and I think it’s really beautiful that as we grow, together, that we have become as much friends to one another as mother and daughter.
- But I still remember how hard you always worked just to make sure we didn’t have a worry in the world while we were little and I realise now how hard that must have been.
- I hope that I can be as much a blessing to you in any hard times to come, as you have been to me.
- You mean more to us all than you know.
- All my love, Rebecca.
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Tell your mum why she’s awesome
- Tell her why you want to thank her
- Small greeting to end
Example using Casual Template
- Happy Mothers Day!
- To the best mum and world-class cooker of lasagne and extraordinaire with advice on laundry and all things stain removal.
- Thank you for loving me at my best and also at my worst, and for phoning me every Sunday just to make sure I’m still alive.
- I hope you have an excellent day of honour and remember that I appreciate it all so much.
- With love from your child who still can’t stop spilling food down his shirt, Luke :)